Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Luck

Wednesday, June 3rd.

Hopefully the pictures tell the rest of the story.

I needed an oil change. Ironically, I asked the lube guys to check my tire tread to let me know when I would be needing new tires...
Soon I heard a loud POP! The culprit...the 3 pronged tool above! The worker driving my car ran over it. All I could do was laugh. My response, "So I guess I only need to buy 3 tires?!"
All they could say was... "It appears to be that way." The young man who was driving couldn't believe that I was laughing... he thought I was delirious, and was so relieved.
It turned out I didn't have much mileage left on my tires anyways!

5 comments:

Nikki Ellison said...

I'm confused. I don't know what the first picture is of. Please help fill in the blanks :).

Nikki

DeAnn and Bob said...

we are wondering the same thing as Nikki... :) ~Bob & DeAnn

Family of Strength said...

Yeah- confusing. I fixed it. Thanks for the attention to detail. :) Love you guys.

Cathy said...

You are very lucky that those tires didn't blow on the road with you or the kids in the car. A guardian angel was watching over :)

Grandma Susie said...

Cathy is right! the oil change inadvertenly brought your attention to the tires; good thing!

P.S. I also didn't know what the picture was of! :)